As you prepare to graduate this term, please make sure to complete all your academic and financial obligations.
- Review and verify completion of all degree requirements with your adviser and college dean's office.
- Complete an online degree application on ISIS by the deadline.
- Verify your permanent home addresses to ensure receipt of your diploma. Your diploma will be mailed to your permanent home mailing address approximately eight weeks after graduation.
- Clear your academic record. Previous incomplete grades must be converted to satisfactory letter grades before you can graduate. Incompletes received in your final term will prevent you from graduating.
- Satisfy all financial obligations (fines, tickets, fees, etc.) with University Bursar in 113 Criser Hall. Outstanding debt will delay release of your diploma and transcript.
- Make sure to complete exit counseling online or visit the University Bursar in 108 Criser Hall if you have received student loans.
- Visit the Career Resource Center for help writing your résumé and to consult other career-related materials. Attend a Career Showcase, sponsored each term by the CRC, and make full use of the career resource library available to all students.
- Order your academic regalia by the deadline at the University Bookstore, 352-392-0194. Graduation announcements and college rings are also available (scroll down page). Degree candidates are invited to stop by and make arrangements for all their graduation needs.
- Complete your required graduation survey on ISIS the week before commencement. All graduating students must complete the graduation survey before obtaining their transcript or diploma.
- Join the UF Alumni Association and become a member of your local Gator Club.
Should your plans change and you no longer will graduate in the term you applied, notify the Registrar's Office and your college dean's office immediately. Graduation applications do not carry forward, so you must reapply for degree in the term you plan to graduate.