Non-degree students are subject to the following restrictions:
- Non-degree students must meet state of Florida immunization requirements.
- Course enrollment requires the approval of the college at the beginning of each term. The college of enrollment has the authority to terminate a non-degree enrollment before registration for any term. Generally, non-degree registration is for one term only.
- Registration is not permitted until the last two days of the drop/add period and must be completed by the last day of late registration; failure to register by that deadline will result in a late registration fee.
- The same grading system is applicable to degree and non-degree students. Non-degree credit is not applicable to a UF degree except by subsequent admission to degree status and successful petition for application of such credit. Authorization to enroll as a non-degree student in no way implies future approval for admission as a degree-seeking student.
- Non-degree enrollment status will be denied to any student under suspension/dismissal from a postsecondary institution or not in good standing at any institution previously enrolled, including UF, even if the student has subsequently attended another institution. Non-degree students are subject to other regulations and restrictions imposed by the college or department in which they wish to enroll.
- Non-degree students taking courses at the university will be required to register for and to attend classes under the university calendar. Non-degree students must pay appropriate UF fees based on course level, number of credits and residency status.