Verifying your Enrollment
Enrollment verifications are requested routinely by parents, insurance companies, scholarship providers, employers and loan companies who require proof of your student standing, that is, whether you are currently enrolled or not.
All verifications contain
- Student's name
- Dates of current term
- Enrollment status
- Anticipated Graduation Date
Whenever possible, students should request proof of enrollment and provide this information to the appropriate third party. Requests can be made to the National Student Clearinghouse or they can be made to the registrar's office in person.
- The National Student Clearinghouse provides instant enrollment verifications at no charge for currently enrolled students.
- Requests to the Registrar's Office can be made in person at 222 Criser Hall if a student presents a picture ID such as the Gator 1 Card. The request will be processed while the student waits.
Former Students and Alumni
Former students and alumni can request proof of enrollment and degree from the National Student Clearinghouse or by ordering a transcript.
- The National Student Clearinghouse provides enrollment and degree verifications for a minimal charge.
- Order Your Transcript
Any release of academic information to a third party requires the student's permission, even when the third party is the student's parent.
- Third parties should request enrollment and degree information from the National Student Clearinghouse. They can also call 703-742-4200 or fax their request to 703-742-4239. There is a fee for this service. The clearinghouse provides customer service support Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm, EST.
- Specially contracted requestors can conduct self-service inquiries for educational credentials online 24 hours a day.